To begin your Early Ed Connect application, create an account. Once you have an account, you can complete your application.
Complete Your Application
To complete your application, you will need to provide some information.
- Phone and email
- Information about other adult(s) living in the home (if applicable), including their phone, email and income
- Child information
Submit Your Application
To submit your application, follow the steps below.
- Once all required fields have been completed and the green bar has reached 100%. Click the green Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm your submission and click Submit.
- Click OK.
- Watch for an email from NoReply_EEC@in.gov that confirms that your application was submitted.
Once you click submit, your application will be received by your local eligibility office. Your local eligibility office will contact you with next steps in the application process.
- Click here to find your local eligibility office.
Find a Child Care Provider
If you need help finding a child care program, visit ChildCareFinder.in.gov or call the Brighter Futures Solution Center at 1-800-299-1627(link).