To create an account on Early Ed Connect and apply for child care assistance or On My Way Pre-K, you first need a working email address. If you do not have an email address, you can follow the steps below to set up a free email account.
Your email address will be used to set up your Early Ed Connect account, inform you when your application is completed, and contact you regarding next steps in your application process.
Create A Free Email Account On Your Android or iPhone (iOS) Device
If you have an Android or iPhone device, you can create a new Gmail account using the Settings app. This way you can bypass Google asking you for your phone number. To set up a free account, follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings on your mobile device.
- Find the Accounts menu (or Passwords and Accounts, depending on your system device).
- Click Add Account.
- Choose Google.
- Click Create Account on the bottom-left of the screen.
- Type your first and last name. Click Next.
- Add your birth date and gender. Click Next.
- Create an email address for signing into your account. Click Next.
- Create a password (Use a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols).
- Add a phone number for your account or click Skip at the bottom-left of the screen.
- Review your account information. Click Next.
- Read the Privacy and Terms. Click I Agree.
- Your new account will be added to your device. Click Save on the top-right of the screen.
- Click on the Mailbox app on your device or go to gmail.com and sign in using your new account information.