Can I Use Early Ed Connect to Reauthorize My Voucher?

The answer is No. 

Early Ed Connect is an online application tool for first-time applicants who are looking for child care assistance (CCDF) or On My Way Pre-K. 

Renew Your Voucher

If you have previously applied for child care assistance or are currently receiving child care and need to renew your voucher, you should contact your local eligibility office. Consult the map below to find your office.


Duplicate Submissions

If you have applied before or currently receive services and you apply using Early Ed Connect, you may receive a message indicating that you have previously submitted an application. If you receive this message, your local eligibility office can help you with next steps. Reach out to them to begin that process. Consult the map above to find your office.







Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Contact Us