While completing an Early Ed Connect application, you may receive a denial message.
Reasons For An Application Denial
Your Early Ed Connect application may have been denied for one of the reasons below:
- Your income does not meet financial eligibility.
- You do not have a service need.
- You are not a resident of Indiana.
- Your child is not a US citizen or qualified legal alien.
Contact Your Local Eligibility Office
If you have any questions about the status of your application or a denial message, contact your local eligibility office.
- Click here to find your local eligibility office.
If you need help with your Early Ed Connect account, please contact the Brighter Futures Solution Center at email@example.com or call 1-800-299-1672.