Early Ed Connect is an easy-to-use online application that lets families apply for Indiana's child care assistance (CCDF) and On My Way Pre-K programs. These programs help families get child care so they may work, attend training, or continue their education. The purpose of child care assistance is to increase the availability, affordability, and quality of child care.
Benefits of Early Ed Connect
Early Ed Connect offers the benefits of:
- Easy use via smartphones, computers or tablets
- Ability to apply for multiple children in one application
- Ability to upload supporting documents, including photos from phones
- Ability to save application progress and complete it at a later time
- Notification of successful submission
- Available in English and Spanish
- Online support information and videos
To apply for child care assistance or On My Way Pre-K, click here.
If you have additional questions or would like to speak with an eligibility specialist, please click here.
Families must then choose a child care provider who meets provider eligibility standards. If you need help locating an approved provider, visit ChildCareFinder.in.gov or call the Solution Center at 1-800-299-1627.